What is a chargeback and why did I receive it?
Chargebacks are applied to your account when the offer wall or survey provider cancels your transaction. The points earned from the original transaction will be permanently revoked from your account.
Why have I received a chargeback?
Chargebacks can occur for many reasons, the most popular include:
- Fraudulent offer completions
- Canceling a subscription during a trial period
- Completing the offer more than once (unless permitted to)
- Accessing the offer wall using a proxy server or VPN
- Using fake or inaccurate information
- Speeding through surveys without genuine answers
Chargebacks always come directly from our partners; we never remove points from your account ourselves.
Depending on the circumstance and the amount of the chargeback(s) your account may be suspended and any rewards will be forfeited.
How can I avoid chargebacks?
Avoiding chargebacks is easy and can be done by simply making sure that you are always using valid, genuine information when completing offers. When completing surveys, make sure that you're always giving honest, valid answers and that you're paying close attention to the questions. Rushed or inaccurate answers will always be rejected resulting in a chargeback.
If you happen use a VPN or ad blockers, double-check that they have been disabled before completing any offers.